CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ONLY 6 DAYS TO GO!

Hello everyone~ I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!
So I had my Pre-Op appointment today. All went pretty well, they asked all the usual questions and took a boat-load of blood! I paid for the surgery and have all the instructions that I will need to get me through Sunday night and into Monday morning.
I had to have a talk with Andrew today to explain to him that my surgery is on Monday and I wont be coming home until Wednesday. He of course asked why that was and I told him that the doctors need to make sure that I am feeling better before they will send me home. I don't want him to think that something went wrong when I don't come home Monday night. I am sure he will want to call and talk which is perfectly OK with me!
So I ask for prayers for me, my surgeons and my family! And I thank you for all your support through all of this!

0 comments: