CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

BUSY BEE

I have been so busy the last few days! Rob and I have been trying to figure out if we want to rent again or buy a house or condo so we do not have to move again. We have moved 5 times in the last 5 years! Some would say "that is crazy" and I am starting to agree. I hate moving!!
We have a realtor that has been trying to get us to buy a house for almost 2 years now. He has been hard at work finding us places to look at. Rob is pretty strict about where he wants to live. It can't be too far away from the boy's school and his work, it can't be too old, and it can't be in a crappy area! Well...that does not leave us very many choices! I would be perfectly happy just buying a nice condo or townhouse, but he says that is our last resort. Houses here in Colorado are very pricey compared to Washington where we had our last house. The house we used to own would be worth over $200,000 here and we only paid just under $100,000 for it 10 years ago!
So I have been trying to get all the paperwork together that the lender needs to get us pre- qualified. Plus I have been going through boxes to start getting rid of stuff that I just dont have the energy to move again! I figure if we have not used it in the last year than we most likely do not need to keep it! The less crap we have to move the better!

0 comments: