CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SWEET


Hello Everyone!

Well I got a scrapbook bug again today so I decided to make a layout. I got the inspiration from Lynn again. I came across this picture of Andrew and my sweet Baxter and knew exactly what I was going to do with it.

The butterfly pen work was done with my Pazzles Inspiration and then cut with it also. The title and background paper was also cut with my Pazzles.

I recently "found" Stickles....oh my word I am in LOVE!! I have used glitter glue before on many layouts but Stickles is so much better than regular glitter glue. It is not watery or runny like the cheap stuff. And the Colors...oh the colors! I get a smile on my face when I look at them!

Anyway! Thanks for looking, feel free to leave a comment!

~Enjoy~

0 comments: