CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

LOGO KEYCHAIN


This is a key chain that I made with my ScrappersBuzz Logo on it. It is a bit worn down from being rubber by my keys in my purse but it is still pretty cute! I used Shrinky Dink, my Pazzles Inspiration, colored pencils and Slick Writers markers to make it.
It is very simple to do. Here is what I did: load your Shrinky Dink into your Pazzles machine. Select an image that you want the machine to draw for you. Make sure to size your image 3 times the size you want the finished project to be (remember it is gonna shrink when you heat it). Put your pen tool in (where your blade usually goes). Hit the "Cut Project" button. In the cutting panel select "DRAW" in the select your media box. Then hit "cut project" button. This will now draw your image onto your shrinky dink. Once it is finished drawing your image take your pen tool out and replace with your cutting blade, put your media type to "Pazzles sheet plastic" in the select your media box and select only the outside line for cutting (in this case I had a circle that was my outside line). Then hit the "Cut Project " button and let it cut. Once you get it cut then you want to color in your image using colored pencils or markers. Punch your hole in the top where your ring will go (remember use a larger hole punch.. it will shrink). Then I put my cut image on a tin foil covered piece of cardboard and used my heat gun tool to shrink it down. And that is it!! Oh I also added some glass effects to the back of it once it was cool so my colored pencil would not rub off over time.
~Enjoy~

1 comments:

Donna said...

How cute is that? Love the idea!