CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

SIXTEEN


I can not believe my baby is SIXTEEN! It seems like just yesterday I was holding him in my arms! He is growing into such a WONDERFUL young man! He is mature for his age (most days) and just the sweetest kid I have ever met!
I took this picture right after he opened his new X-Box 360. He is the type of kid that when you ask him what he wants for his birthday, he can not tell you anything he wants or needs. So this year when we asked he said he wanted an X-Box 360. My husband was so floored that he went online and bought it that night. When it showed up at the door Andrew was home so we had to swear him to secrecy that he would not spoil the secret. For a 7 year old it was TORTURE!! My hubby finally gave into his own squirms and gave it to Nathan a week early! I just laughed!
I got the idea for this page from Lynn at Prettypaperswirls.blogspot.com! Her work is FABULOUS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!!








0 comments: