CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ANOTHER LAYOUT!











Ok...Here is another layout that I made today!




I made this layout using my Pazzles Inspiration! I created the title, razor, shaving cream can and plop of shaving cream. In case I haven't said it recently...I LOVE THIS MACHINE!! I used to have to get a die out and cut a letter then get the next die out and cut a letter and so on until I had my title finished...and forget trying to create a can of shaving cream. I would have had to drive to the store and try and find an embellishment that I liked and that would go with my page. Not anymore. Now I can create whatever my little mind can come up with, load my paper and push cut!! It is truly that easy!




~Let me get off my soap box and get back to creating wonderful layouts~

1 comments:

Unknown said...

AWW That is adorable! Keep in touch I will say a prayer for your surgery!