CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

IT's a NEW YEAR








I can not believe a new year is upon us already! My how time fly's. I sure hope that everyone out there had a great new years eve. We didn't do anything exciting. Honestly I can not remember what we did! Now that is exciting I tell ya!!

Anyway, Nathan is back from Kansas and all is right with the world once again..LOL! Andrew was very excited when we picked Nathan up at the airport. I don't think he stopped talking the whole ride home.

The boys are heading back to school in the morning and I am excited about that. Although it means I have to drive a lot more than I do when they are on vacation, it also means I will have the house to myself for a few hours a day..WOOHOO!!

The pictures above are from a small 4x4 scrapbook album I have been working on. I have a few pages left to finish but I think it is turning out really cute! It was going to be a Valentines Day gift to my boys, but I got a bit excited and showed it to them already! I will have to get back to work now so I can get it done in time.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww sch sweetpages!