CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Secret is Almost Reveled!!

I am so excited for tonight. We have been keeping a secret from the boys for almost a month now and it is killing me not to be able to tell them!! Our Landlord (who is like family to us) bought the boys a Wii for Christmas....WOOOOHOOOO!!! Since Nathan is going to his dad's on Saturday for the Christmas break she decided that we would get together tonight and exchange gifts so he would have 2 days to play with it! The boys have been asking for a Wii for over a year now and we truly do not have the money to buy one ourselves. I was in shock when Rob told me that she was getting them this gift. I told him that I didn't think we should except it because it is such an expensive gift. Of course he told me that she was not going to take NO for an answer.
So now the day is here!!! This morning after I took the boys to school Rob and I went over and dropped off all the Wii accessories that we bought for them for Christmas so they would not see us bringing a huge box of stuff over there tonight. This is going to be GREAT!!! I will post some pictures tomorrow if I remember to bring my camera with me...LOL

0 comments: