CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Busy Making Cards








I have been so busy making cards that my eyes are about to cross! This is my busy time of year in the Greeting Card Buissness. I have been filling card orders like crazy the last few weeks. I have to finish up an order for 20 personalized cards and then start on all the cards for Rob's employees, teacher gifts and cards for us to send out! I will apologize now for those of you that do not receive a card from us this year...I hope to not overlook anyone, but I am not perfect!!

This is a sampleing of some of the cards that people are ordering. You can find more at ScrappersBuzz.com.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Those cards are really nice! How long does it take you to make one?

Michelle said...

Not very long! It takes me longer to come up with an idea of what I want it to look like then to actually make them..LOL You should check out my website: ScrappersBuzz.com