CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 2 Of This Freezing Weather!

GOOD LORD IT IS COLD OUTSIDE!!!
Last night it got all the way down to -19 degrees! I don't think it hit more than 7 degrees today! It is nice and toasty warm at 70 degrees in my house..which I am sure I will scream when I get my electric bill! The last one was $195 and it was'nt even cold yet! I love the way the snow looks outside, I just wish it didn't have to be so cold to get that way...LOL!
I was on my way to picking up Nathan from school today and got stuck coming up the hill by his school..TWICE!!! I am pretty sure that I left 1/2 my tire tread on that road. I just kept spinning my tires. I finally decided that I should try to get out by turning the wheel to the left and hitting the gas while in low, then turning the wheel to the right and I kept doing this until I finally got loose....only to have the moron in front of me stop so I ended up getting stuck again! This one was a bit easier to get out of. I of course will not go that way again when the roads are icy! I will just have to go the long way from now on!

0 comments: