CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MRI WENT WELL

The MRI went pretty well today! All that worrying for nothing..LOL!
We showed up an hour early..not sure why! So we decided to go down to the cafeteria and have a snack. The snack turned into a full meal, their food was so good! That wasted about 45 minutes! So we went back up to the Radiology department and they were ready for me! The whole thing took about 20 minutes. I didn't even have to undress for it. By the end of the 20 minutes I was in so much pain from laying on my back that I had to take a few pain killers and a muscle relaxer just to be able to move. All in all I think I did pretty good. They didn't have to stop the test, I worked threw the pain I was feeling and tried to ignore it. I knew that if I make them stop it will just take longer!
So now I have to try and get an apt. with my DR. so I can find out the results. This part could take a while. I was told that I needed to make an apt. for the 29th to see my DR. for the follow up. Well, when I called to make my apt. they said that they didn't have any available apts. left and that I would have to wait until at least January 5th. I am trying very hard to stay calm and not over react about this. I know that they are busy this time of year and really I have waited now almost 6 months with the pain, I can wait a bit longer! SEE...I am EVOLVING!! LOL
I will let everyone know what I find out when I find out!! Thanks for your continued prayers and well wishes!

0 comments: