CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's been a while

WOW!!! How time flies when you are having fun...at least that is what I am told!
I know it has been what.. 12 days since I last posted anything on here! I have been caught up in the Christmas hustle and bustle! Yesterday Rob and I spent the entire day shopping for the last of the Christmas gifts! We went just about everywhere! Places we normally do not shop at because they said they were having a sale. Well after looking around the entire store we realized that we could get the same things at WalMart or Target for the exact same price. Have I told you how much I hate shopping...LOL!
Anyway we are completely done!!!! I mean we are so done all the way down to the stocking stuffers! So now we can relax a bit and try and get everything wrapped.
Nathan will not be home for Christmas so it will be really strange this year! I am not sure how I will take him being gone for Christmas. I just have to keep telling myself it is only for 12 days or something like that and I will be fine..LOL
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

0 comments: