CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

MRI RESULTS

So I was finally able to schedule an appointment with my Dr. to get the results of my MRI!
Well today my Dr. called me to let me know that he is scheduling me to see a surgeon. I was a bit shocked by this because I have not even had my apt. with him. He said that he took a look at my MRI results and decided that I have a (his words here) HUGE BULGING DISC in my neck that is pushing on the nerves in my neck and causing the pain and numbness. He does not feel that physical therapy would do any good and that surgery will be the only way to fix this. I kinda chuckled because he was the one that said I would have to FAIL PHYSICAL THERAPY before he would even consider sending me to a surgeon!! Well I guess I must have FAILED before I even went!!
So now I have an appointment scheduled for January 20 with the Orthopedic Surgeon to discuss what we will do to fix my neck. I am a bit freaked out by the whole idea, but I know that I can not live my life the way I am now. I will keep you all updated as info comes to me!

0 comments: