CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Update

So I went to the Dr. on Thursday for my very first apt. regarding my neck and shoulder situation. It went pretty well. I really like the Dr. that I will be seeing. He is very nice, has a great sense of humor and listened to everything I told him! That is always a PLUS!!!
He asked me a bunch of questions, examined my neck and shoulder and decided that after looking at my x-rays that I had brought with me, he wanted to have more x-rays taken by his team. So Friday we went to the X-ray place and had 5 more x-rays taken. I have another apt. on Monday to see a Sports Medicine DR. He will have looked at the new x-rays and decide what to do from there. So I still have no idea what is wrong with me but at least I am getting closer to an answer.
I will keep you up to date!

0 comments: