CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Another boring Monday!

Another boring Monday here in beautiful Colorado! The weather has been amazing for November. Usually we have had at least one good snowfall by this time in the month. Today's high was 75 in my neighborhood! I am told that tomorrow will be the same if not higher. I am sure that a big storm is on the way...but when.
I didn't get anything accomplished today. Well just the normal Monday stuff..kids to school, chiropractor, pick kids up from school...that was it! Nathan did not have practice today so it was nice not having to go back out and get him. They have their last playoff game scheduled for Saturday @1:00. It is against Dakota Ridge, whom we crushed the last time we played them. So I am hope full that we can do it again. If we can than it is off to the State Games @ Invesco Field on the 29th!!!! I am so excited about having Nathan step onto the field where the Big Boy's play!
GO FARMERS

0 comments: