CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

I GOT IT!!!

WOOHOO
I am so freakin excited! I was able to get CICP for me and my hubby! The lady that did our aplication was so nice and fun to work with. Andrew was extemely well behaved..I was so proud of him. I know it was hard for me to sit still for over 2 hours so it had to be even worse on him.
I have an appointment on November 20th to finally see a DR. About my neck and shoulder. I know that this will be a long process but at least we are on our way to finding out what is really going on in my body. And hopefully in a month or so I will be up and running again! The last 2 days I have been in so much pain that all i can do is just lay around with my hot water bottle. My house looks as if something has exploded. I REALLY REALLY need to clean it.
Tonight is Nathan's (the team's) first playoff game so I have been resting my neck so I will be able to go without suffering too much (I HOPE) If he plays in one play he will automatically letter in Football! Of course we are excited about this. Hopefully we can get the score up really high so everyone can play.
~~ G O F A R M E R S ~~

0 comments: