CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ready for a Change!

As I have said before this years election was the first time EVER that I have voted in my 38 years. I have never been one to watch CNN or follow any type of election coverage. I have always felt that my vote would not count, that they put who they want into the White House no matter what.
I have been moved by this years election. I watched all the TV coverage, followed all the debates and paid close attention to everything everyone said. There is something special about this election. Not just the sex of the canidates or color of their skin, but for the first time I truely believe that this will be the year that something will really be changed for the better. My family has been strugling with money issues and health issues just like everyone else, having to make the choice between paying a bill or going to the DR. And I feel that maybe in the near future that will not be an issue or not as big of an issue.
I look forward to what the future holds for this wonderful country! Thank you for these wonderful words President Elect Obama "Not a red state, not a blue state, but the UNITED STATES."

0 comments: