CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

13 and 0 it's OFF TO STATE WE GO!





I am so excited! The boys won their third and final playoff game today!!! So they are now 13 - 0!!! We are now headed to the STATE Finals!!! That game will be held on Saturday November 29th at INVESCO FIELD (Broncos Stadium) We are all so excited but I am sure that Nathan and the rest of the team is even more excited than we can imagine! To have the opportunity to dress in the Broncos dressing rooms and then to step onto the same field that they play on...what a wonderful memory that will last a lifetime! I already have our tickets to the game...I might be a bit excited!! LOL

GOOOOOOOO FARMERS!!!!

1 comments:

jessicac said...

Let me know what happens! I am so excited for Nathan!