CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Letters to Santa




So I was given a task by my husband and a co worker at his work to make a "Letter's to Santa" mail box. We had come up with the idea to make an igloo the goes over the top of the mailbox. Unfortunitly I could not find styrofoam that was big enough for the project!
So this is the idea that we decided to go with. My hubby painted the pole and stand with a spray paint that is very simular to Pazzles Blue..LOL (pole is PVC pipeing). Then I took it home and went to town with my Pazzles. I cut everything with my Pazzles. The snowflakes that have the ACE Hardware logo cut into it, the swirls for the pole that the snowflakes hang from, the lettering, the Santa (file by LOVE MY ZOMBIE)..Everything! I even made icecycles that hang from the sides of the mail box (can not really see them in photos)!
So from us to you...a very early MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww that is just TOO cute!