CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

THERAPUETIC

Yesterday I was emailing my friend Pinky and I asked her how she goes about dealing with hard times in her life. She gave me many good suggestions and they helped. I decided to do what I do best and scrapbook my feelings along with journaling. I spent two hours typing my life lessons for the last 3 1/2 years. I have been having a very hard time dealing with the suicide death of my friend Zach and us losing the trial against my pedophile ex boss who had raped him for 4 years. This first layout was very dark and showed how much anger and pain I am going through.
This second layout I have been working on today and just finished. I thought about how much my friendship with Zach really meant to me. How we laughed and cried at times while having one of our talks! I found this picture of him in my son's yearbook from the year that I met Zach...I love this picture! He looks so sweet and innocent and yet so devious at the same time...just how I remember him!

I have found that between typing a 10 page story about my feelings and doing these layouts I am starting to feel a little better...VERY LITTLE!! I know that Zach is not hurting anymore and that God will punish Daniel Brock in due time. I will continue to take Pinky's advice and hopefully heal! I do know that this entire experience has dented me and changed my life forever!
RIP Zach you will be greatly missed!

3 comments:

Deb - You Scrapbook said...

What a nice tribute to a young man who deserved a better life. You are a beautiful person for caring for him as much as you did. I wish you quick healing with your pain. DebD

mamabluth said...

This is so sad! I do know that God does take care of things and that this young man will find peace with our Savior. I don't know you but I have tears running down my face. No child should have to go through this and I feel like he was blessed to have you as a friend. I do know that he is in a better place and has people to love him unconditionally know. I hope and pray that you will be able to sort this all out and that you will be blessed as well.

Michelle said...

Thank you to everyone who has sent prayers and well wishes over this whole matter! I am starting to feel a bit of sunshine again emerging from my darkness that I am in. This was a beautifull child who did not deserve any of this!