CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

SHOCK

Hello fellow bloggers and family!
Well the trial is over and he was found NOT GUILTY on all charges! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!
For those of you out there that have no idea what I am talking about, a little over 3 years ago while working at a Christian school I was told by a few of the students that the principle(my boss at the time) was having inappropriate sexual conversations with the boys in the school. I of course told the people that I thought I was supposed to tell and everyone told me not to worry about it. Well three years go by and I get this text from my sister in law saying that my former boss is under investigation for having inappropriate relations with students. My husband contacted the local news station that had reported the story and I was asked to give an on camera interview of what I knew! I of course did it and was then asked by the DA to come in and tell my side of the story...which I did! Well yesterday was the last day of the trial and he was found not guilty of all charges. I was told that the jury all believed that he was guilty but they legally did not have enough evidence to convict him. Of course they did not get to hear all of the evidence in the case because our justice system. This man has been molesting boys for at least 10 years that we know of and is now free to do it again. My heart bleeds for the boys that I personally know who had to go through this. As a rape survivor I know how hard it is to deal with something like this for the rest of your life! God be with all the boys here that he may now come in contact with!

0 comments: