CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

HEART BROKEN!!

Hello fellow bloggers! I come to blog today with a VERY HEAVY HEART!
While getting ready to leave work today I got a call from the DA's office with some very upsetting news. The boy that I have been going to court to help prove that he was molested by my former boss, Daniel Brock committed suicide! I had not heard from Zach in a few days and was a bit concerned. And now I know why!
I had told everyone after Daniel Brock was acquitted of all charges that I felt that Zach would do something stupid. I just did not know what it would be. I figured that he would either kill Daniel Brock or kill himself...unfortunately I was right!
I feel so bad for this boy. He has had a very hard upbringing and just could not catch a break. His father committed suicide when he was young, his mother was not that great (didn't even show up at the trial) and his past was filled with heartache and sadness. I tried to let him know that I would always stand up for him and behind him no matter what, but it just was not enough! The pain took over! I pray that he is in a better place and no longer hurts!
Rest in Peace Zach and know I miss you greatly!

0 comments: