CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

DRAINED

I am completely drained from all the drama that is my life right now. I just got back from a meeting with the team from the DA's office that they held for the people involved in the Daniel Brock case. We had a chance to ask questions about the trial. investigation and anything else we may have wanted answers to. There was just a handful of us there including some of the boys that were victims in the case. There was SOOO MUCH hurt and anger over the death of Zach in that room. We were read his suicide note and that just about killed me! This poor child took his life because he felt no one believed him, because his mother turned her back on him his entire life. She was more worried about what people would think of her family than the fact that her son was raped for 4 years by his principle. A so called Christian man who touched boys and molested boys for years. It kills me inside to know that Zach was alone and felt betrayed by his mother so he killed himself so SHE would not have to suffer anymore!
I am not sure how to deal with everything that I know! I am consumed by it. It haunts my dreams and my thoughts every waking second of every day! I have thought about these poor boys every day for over 3 years. What they went through, who else has been hurt since and how many kids will still be hurt by this man in the future! I just don't know what to do with all of this anger. I have been told by a therapist to channel that hurt and anger into something good! I just don't know how!
Please pray for Zach and all the people that Daniel Brock has hurt! Pray for all the boys who he WILL hurt in the future. For his two boys and for the families of anymore of his victims. I just hope that no one else feels so badly about this that they too take their own life to end the pain!

0 comments: