CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

ANNIVERSARY LAYOUT

Hello everyone!

I must have caught the creative bug again! The last few days I have been wanting to make something but I just didn't know what it was! Well yesterday I sat down and started going through our wedding pictures! We just celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary last week so I decided to make a layout! Now I have a wedding album that I made several years ago but I wanted to highlight just a single layout with some favorite pictures! I used a ton of Stikles and even used some liquid pearls that I got from the Expo!

I also made a card with the scraps from the layout! I feel the card has a kinda masculine feel to it! I would most likely give it to a guy for a birthday! My friend Pam(YorkieMom's Creative Corner) made a card similar to this so I thought I would try my hand at it! I think it turned out pretty good. I used the Cuttlebug(Vintage) dies that I got from Ebay to help me out!


And of course a cute picture of my faithful scrapping buddies who sit down at my feet while I craft! In the winter this will be great because I can tuck my feet under them and keep them warm! We have not put any flooring down yet so it is all cold concrete!

~Enjoy










2 comments:

Patti Jo said...

Love your pages, they turned out BEAUTIFUL!!!

Lynn Biermann said...

Awesome work! Lovin the big title & those great corner details! tfs :)