CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

FUN WEEKEND

So the last time I posted I was talking about meeting my friends Klo and Erm from Pazzles at a local Rubber Stamp Expo! Well the weekend has come and gone but my memories will last forever!
I had so much fun with them that I spent the entire day Saturday and Sunday with them working at the booth! I was not technically invited to work the booth, but I kinda took over! I even got to meet Klo's best friend Steph who also works for Pazzles. SHE IS SUCH A KICK!!! It was like hanging around family...only no fighting!! This is the Card I made to thank Klo for coming all the way to Colorado just for me...LOL
Here are a few pictures from the weekend!
~Enjoy






This is Klo, Erm and Me after the show on Sunday!!



Klo, Me and Steph

1 comments:

momerm said...

pictures turned out really good !! I haven't got mine printed yet....ERM