CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SCRAPBOOK SHOW THIS WEEKEND!

I am so excited! This weekend is the annual Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo in Loveland! I go to this every year and spend the entire day there looking at new stuff for crafting, shopping and just watching and learning!
This year will be extra special for me because my friend Klo from Pazzles will be there! I had asked her last year why Pazzles never comes to Colorado to do a show or teach any classes. She told me that they had been thinking about it for a while. A few weeks later she asked me which show I would be going to, the one in Loveland or the one in Colorado Springs? I told her it didn't matter I would go to which ever they would be at, but I usually go to Loveland! She informed me that they would be coming to Loveland this year! I was thrilled!
So this weekend I will be in Loveland most of the weekend soaking up as much information as I can from her and everyone else at the show! Even her MIL Erm will be coming with her! AGAIN...THRILLED! I have been communicating with them online for a few years now and I will finally get to meet them!
So if you cant find me this weekend I will be in LOVELAND!!!
WOOOOOHOOOO!!!

0 comments: