CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

FINALLY EMPLOYED!!

Well my 2 year resting period is over! I finally got myself a job! Today will be my second day at work! Yesterday was filled with watching videos and filling out paper work! Today will most likely be more of the same, but hey I am getting paid!!
We knew when we bought our house that I would have to go back to work to help out with the bills! Plus when you work this hard to remodel a house it is nice to have at least a bit of spending money too!
So off I go to get ready for work! Just thought I would share!

1 comments:

momerm said...

I sure hope you are enjoying your job. I will start with my little girl next week. Probably be at least 3 days a week plus my Friday at the Chiropractor. But that is ok, it will bring in a little extra "play" money...
wish you were able to come to Klo's convention on the 25-27.