CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A SNEAK PEEK











Here is a sneak peek at what I have been working on . I'm not gonna show you the entire thing because I am still working on it!



I started this little paper bag album before my surgery so I could chronicle the events that took place with my neck.



I stated off with 4 white paper bags. I folded them so that each one is facing the opposite way of the one in front of it. I then used my Crop a Dile to make holes for some eyelets along the side. I used some ribbon to tie it all together!



I bought a 6x6 paper pack of Making Memories "Chloe's Closet" I love this paper and I am addicted to 6 x 6 albums! I started adding paper to each page and mixing the patterns for a fun effect! Each page (bag) opens at one end so that you can put papers, or scraps, or stuff from the hospital in my case in it. If you are like me you keep everything when you go to the hospital (arm bands, lunch menus...yes I do mean everything)



I will finish the album soon I hope and then I will post more photos! I am a bit slow right now at crafting as I can not move my neck or look down so it may take me a bit to complete! So far it is turning out really cute!

~Enjoy




0 comments: