CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

OFF TO THE HOSPITAL

Well it is the morning of my surgery. It is 4:26 am and I am just about to jump in the shower and head out to the hospital. I have everything packed and ready to go.
I am a bit nervous but that is to be expected. I did not sleep well last night. I kept waking up thinking I had over slept.
The boys and I cleaned the house and got all the laundry caught up so that they will not have to do any catch up while I am at the hospital. I still need to call the schools and make sure they know that they will not be in school today. Other than that I am ready.
I am really glad that my surgery was canceled last month and rescheduled. My mind is in a better place and I feel good about the surgery now. I don't think I was ready before.
So, on that note, I will get going. I will post as soon as I can. Thank you to everyone who has been sending me thoughts and prayers!

0 comments: