CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

DOING WELL!!

It has been 2 weeks since I had my surgery and I must say that I am doing pretty well! My energy for the most part is up and my pain is down..WOOHOO! I did change my pain meds to a muscle relaxer and a pain med on my own (what I was taking before surgery). I was getting a bit worried that I may have done something bad to myself by the end of last week. I had so much pain in my left shoulder and down my arm into my hand that I was about to call my surgeon and ask him to check me out. That is when i switched my meds and now everything seems to be ok! I have a check up on March 31. He said he will check my incision and ask my a bunch of questions and that is about it. I have 4 weeks left in my dog collar (as I call it). I have to say I CAN NOT WAIT TO GET THIS OFF!! It has been very warm here in Colorado so my neck and back are sweaty from having this thing on.
On another note...my boys have been doing a FABULOUS job keeping the house clean and food on the table for everyone. Rob is right on target getting the boys to school and making sure the house does not fall down around me!
We have also been searching for a house to buy during this entire process. Let me tell you that I have been in alot of houses lately. I don't remember my doctor saying I couldn't go house hunting during this 6 weeks..LOL! We have put an offer in on 2 houses today. We are hope full to get a contract on at least one of them. One is move in ready and the other we would have to put a bunch of work into once we get it. So I will be happy to get either one. Nothing makes you love your house like a little sweat and blood!
I will update again soon!
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!

0 comments: