CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Few Pages For My Birthday!!




Well I woke up this morning to Andrew singing me HAPPY BIRTHDAY right in my face!! I love that!! He loves to sing and is pretty good at it I must say!
So ...I made it to 38!! Good Lord that seemed so old a few years back. Now although I am feeling a bit old ( the way my body is falling apart) I realize that 38 is not so bad. For years I would tell people that I was 25, but now 13 years later I must admit defeat and tell them that yes, I really am 38!
Not much happening for my birthday. Andrew, Nathan and Rob made me a cake and everyone sang to me. Nothing exciting as far as gifts. I usually buy what I want anyway...LOL (why have to wait a whole year to get what you want)
So I was invited to go to Archivers to meet up with a few lady's from one of my Yahoo groups yesterday for a crop. As I was going through some pictures and deciding what I wanted to bring with me I got a bit carried away! I ended up staying home and just cropping by myself. I have not made a scrapbook layout for a while with ScrappersBuzz.com taking off so I totally got in the mood and could not stop myself! Above are the two layouts that I made. I used my Pazzles to make all the embellishments...LOVE THAT MACHINE!! It is so freeing to not have to buy all my embellishments anymore. I know I spent a lot on my machine, but in the long run it will save me tons of money on embellishments. I mean I can make anything I want with it, including my own rubber stamps! HOW COOL IS THAT!

0 comments: