CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

A fast week!

Well this week has went by pretty fast considering I have not done much of anything!! I had such a hectic week last week that I guess my body decided that I needed to slow down a bit.
I have the go ahead from Andrew's teacher for the Halloween party at school! I have filled all 20 of the goody bags and have some kind of idea what snack we will be bringing. Rob and I will most likely be dressing up in costumes. Kinda fun scaring kids!!
The varsity team won their game on Friday and let me tell you it was TENSE!!! I was so tired when we got home from all the screaming and jumping up and down that I did..LOL! Unfortunately Jr. Varsity lost in a major way today!! Only one game left for each! Varsity has already gotten their spot in the playoff games..WOOHOO! GO FARMERS!!!

0 comments: