CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

AND STILL MORE PICTURES











I still have to take some pictures of the rooms that are completed and upload them. I just found my camera so I will get to that as soon as I can. I have family coming in tomorrow morning so I it may be a day or two! I promise it wont be a whole month..LOL!!
We still have a lot of work to do before it is perfect but we certainly made a huge dent in the big picture! We will be getting all new windows in a few weeks (they have to order them), completely new kitchen sometime after income taxes, new sink, toilett and tub in a few months and then comes a new roof! I have no idea where most of the money or energy is coming from to get all of this done, but I am having a great time making this house my HOME!!!
Thanks for looking!




0 comments: